Rosemary is a fragrant herb native to the Mediterranean. High in antioxidants, Rosemary essential oil supports healthy liver function and digestion.* Rosemary essential oil clears mental confusion and soothes feelings of tension.
How do you use Rosemary oil?
- Diffuse Rosemary oil while studying to maintain concentration
- Take Rosemary oil internally to help reduce nervous tension and occasional fatigue.*
- Add 1–2 drops of Rosemary oil to meats and marinades for flavoring and to support healthy digestion.*
- Blend with Wintergreen oil and lotion for a soothing massage experience.
- Combine Rosemary oil with Epsom salts and Frankincense oil for a rejuvenating bath.